Four friends (Marilyn, Nancy, Rosemary, and Teresa) arrived at the zoo at 1:15 to watch the animal feedings (of Hawks, Koalas, Sea Lions, and Tigers) at 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30. They each had their favorite animal, but they all stayed together for the day and left when the zoo closed at 5:00. Please identify the person, their favorite animal feeding, and the time based on the clues below.
1. Nancy, a Clemson fan, made it clear she was only there for the tiger feeding.
2. She had to wait until two hours after the sea lion feeding.
3. The koala feeding almost put her to sleep two hours before the last feeding of the day.
4. Teresa was fascinated by the hawks.
5. Marilyn got so close to her favorite feeding she got splashed by water; her clothes were still damp when they went to the Australia exhibit.
Website Updated: 27 September 2019