Four giraffes at the zoo (Angrit, Jebedah, Morutana, and Zakita) come from four different regions of Africa (Botswana, Chad, Somalia, and Tanzania) and are four different heights (10, 11, 12, and 13 feet tall). Please identify the giraffe, their native country, and their height based on the clues below. Please note that you cannot use the photos to decide about their heights because they were taken at different times, places, and distances.
1. Zakita is 1 foot shorter than the giraffe from Tanzania.
2. Morutana came from Somalia.
3. The one that is 10 feet tall is either the giraffe from Botswana or Jebedah.
4. The giraffe from Tanzania is 1 foot shorter than Angrit.
5. The 12 foot tall giraffe is from Chad.
Website Updated: 27 September 2019